Monday, March 16, 2009

LEAVE the way you LIVE

How can i love a person i dont even know, i didnt met, even see him?

That was what im feeling right now.. it is very hard to love a person who just in your mind. creating an image of a person and suddenly loving him with from nothingness.. I dont know if this is a kind of telepathy (well i dont believe in such a thing) of mine but one thing's for sure... im INLOVE.

Heatrs' Day is coming, but still om all alone here in the dark room. knowing nothing, dreaming something, and thinking some indecent and inhumane. If this is whats love meant to me... Then i dont wanna live anymore. Love is just a play thats hurting me and suddenly.. killing me.

love is only for them, for them who was told by the priest to love each other. And for me,... love is nothing.. love depends on money, on how much can you give, on how long your rich power will through, on how you dealing with them, on how many times you've tried..

i dont want this love..
I dont want you...
I dont want the way it is..
I dont want to pay..
I dont want to live...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home