Monday, March 16, 2009

8th DEADLY SIN


Proudly, I am the president of the council in our school. It is a highly respected yet full of responsibility position. I am working very hard yet underpaid.


In this love month, I planned to have a valentine showin our school and one of the highlight is the Dating Game. But, one time when I sat on my office alone, I thought of a mere fact that I have this "something" that killing me, making me out of concentrate, and out my mind. That I am working for every student to be happy and to think that im makinga perfect match for them, But me, myself is not happy. then i imagined myself attempting a suicide.


I can do anything that i want, but i cant make myself happy and be loved. I can take my life away but i cant please anybody to make me love as i am. And in a glimpse, I am at the corner trying to be calmed by my co-officer and telling me not to do that again, cause it's dangeruos. From then, I found that LOVE can kill anybody, anyone, even itself..., even you..., even ME.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home